تحت رعاية سموّ الشيخ خالد بن محمد بن زايد آل نهيان، ولي عهد أبوظبي رئيس المجلس التنفيذي لإمارة أبوظبي
Under the Patronage of His Highness Sheikh Khaled bin Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi and Chairman of Abu Dhabi Executive Council
ABOUT ABU DHABI
Abu Dhabi, serves as the gateway between the GCC, MENA and global regions, and is renowned for its world-leading medical infrastructure as well as a premier destination for medical tourism, precision medicine, and life sciences innovation.
- Abu Dhabi’s commitment to the development of digital transformation, biopharmaceutical manufacturing, biopharma initiatives, interoperable data, open secure platforms and sustainable well-being
- Abu Dhabi as a global leadership hub and a destination for the development of healthcare’s most valuable asset, those who administer care to those in need
- Abu Dhabi’s commitment to the global development of quality, sustainable, patient-centric service and deliverability and a resilient healthcare ecosystem
ABOUT THE VENUE
The Abu Dhabi Global Healthcare Week will be held in Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC) located in the capital city’s Diplomatic District along Airport Road and Khaleej Al Arabi Street and is easily accessed by a well developed network of roads.
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre is a multi-award winning venue offering organisers of exhibitions, conferences and events outstanding facilities spread over a total space of 142,226 square metres.
The exhibition centre is situated:
- 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi Centre
- 15 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport
- 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport
OFFICIAL TRAVEL PARTNER
ADGHW is proud to announce Bin Ham Travel Group as the official travel partner of ADGHW.
Established in 1979, Bin Ham Travel is now one of Abu Dhabi’s leading Travel Management Companies and has a reputation for excellence in service, innovative technology and commitment to providing customers with a complete travel experience.